- Story Time.
- Charles Spurgeon and Karl Marx were contemporaries with radically diff. worldviews.
- Current social justice view is very closely aligned with Marxism.
- Today you see rioting in the street, buildings being burned – it’s Marxism.
- Karl Marx hated God and was bitterly racist.
- Spurgeon’s sermons, while always full of fire, were also happy and full of joy in the Lord.
- Marx used the “N word” A LOT in his communications.
- Some preachers today preach against slavery, while some apologize for it.
- Social Justice has NO part of the gospel.
- Marxism is anti gospel, anti God, anti forgiveness, anti grace.
Download Now (right click and save)
Subscribe to Wretched Radio to receive every new episode directly to your device by selecting your device type or by copying the RSS feed link and pasting it into your podcast application.