- This conversation may or may not be appropriate for your little ones.
- 1 Cor. 7:4 has been misused and misapplied in marriages.
- This verse was not meant to be used as a weapon, but to encourage you to work out issues.
- The difference in “Eros” and “Agape” love.
- Inside of the church, subjects like getting older are too uncomfortable to discuss.
- So, Christians are being blindsided.
- Deeper marriage intimacy can come from having conversations with your spouse – real conversations.
- You have to be willing to have these conversations – that’s what makes a spiritual leader.
Subscribe to Wretched Radio to receive every new episode directly to your device by selecting your device type or by copying the RSS feed link and pasting it into your podcast application.