Wretched Radio | Air Date: July 19, 2021
- Did Charles Spurgeon really condone plagiarism as some are claiming?
- Surprisingly pastoral plagiarism isn’t the full-blown fire in the SBC that it should be.
- A new survey reveals men don’t have close male friends anymore.
- What could be the reasons for this new trend?
- Emojis are being updated and you’re about to get the ones you’ve been waiting for.
- Washington D.C. has passed a new law giving children the ability to be vaccinated without parental consent.
Subscribe to Wretched Radio to receive every new episode directly to your device by selecting your device type or by copying the RSS feed link and pasting it into your podcast application.