Wretched Radio | Air Date: August 12, 2021
- We heard you loud and clear… and thank you for graciously disagreeing.
- We look at your responses to our presentation earlier this week on Mandated V’s.
- What is “righteous resistance”? How are we defining it?
- Does the Bible give permission to forcefully resist?
- When reading Romans 13, 1 Peter 2, Titus 3 are we exegeting or eisegeting?
- Encouraging mass resistance, being a zealot – is that biblically permissible?
Subscribe to Wretched Radio to receive every new episode directly to your device by selecting your device type or by copying the RSS feed link and pasting it into your podcast application.