There are eight marks of a sluggard that we’ll list here after our nap.
Wretched Radio | Air Date: October 04, 2022
The 8 Marks of a Sluggard – Derrick Brown
1. The sluggard will not start things – they wait for others to tell them what to do.
2. The sluggard will not finish things (sometimes, even if they start them).
3. The sluggard will not face hard things. Will tend to turn to entertainment to take their mind off hard things.
4. The sluggard is anxious and restless. You’re made to work hard. Doesn’t mean we don’t rest.
It’s hard work to buy a house in today’s market.
We were made to work. God is a working God.
5. The sluggard has constant trouble. Financial trouble. Living perpetual messiness at home.
6. The sluggard is a nuisance to others. Be Godly. Not Worldly.
7. The sluggard is self-deceived.
8. The sluggard will not become a leader.
A lot of pastors have tried the book of Nehemiah into a leadership guidebook.
If you are looking for a leadership book for Christians, look to the ENTIRE Bible. All of it.
We see all over the Bible that God wants us to work in teams.
In the beginning – at Creation – there was teamwork. The Trinity worked together in creation.
God formed and shaped teamwork.
God puts together teams.
How do we make our decisions? How to do we go about these things together?
Benefits of teamwork:
1. Increased profit
2. Help in time of need
3. Emotional comfort
Love honors others and points out the contributions of others.
Subscribe to Wretched Radio to receive every new episode directly to your device by selecting your device type or by copying the RSS feed link and pasting it into your podcast application.
Thanks for listening!
Wretched Radio would not be possible without the financial support of our Gospel Partners.
If you would like to support Wretched Radio we would be extremely grateful. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED.
If you are already a Gospel Partner we couldn’t be more thankful for you if we tried!