Wretched Radio | Air Date: March 04, 2022
It’s Mailbag Friday! You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
How long should a church go without a pastor? -Kenny
Can you be a Christian recluse? -Meryl
Last year I asked my sister to be a bridesmaid in my upcoming wedding. Since then, she has adapted a very sinful lifestyle, but still claims to be a Christian. How should I lovingly tell her she can’t be in my wedding? – Michelle
Is it okay that my church has kicked out a child for not wearing a mask? -Nathaniel
Is it possible for a believer to attempt suicide? Is it a sign that they aren’t saved? -Michaela
What are your thoughts on The Chosen? -Daniel
Is it biblical to preach to your elders, especially your parents? -Antony
I’ve heard many times that a professing believer may choose to rededicate their lives to Christ. To me this sounds like re-salvation. -Ruth
Is it sin to observe Passover or any Jewish festival but from a New Testament perspective? -Josh
- Church Sign – Where the grass is greener, the water bill is higher.
- Church Sign – The 3 signs of laziness.
- Church Sign – Sin is like a credit card.
- Church Sign – Slow down, enjoy the journey of life.
- Church Sign – Social distancing does not apply to God. Come on in.
- Church Sign – This week’s special; free salvation. Baptism included.
- Church Sign – Having trouble sleeping? We have sermons, come listen to one.
- Church Sign – Tweet others the way you want to be tweeted.
Subscribe to Wretched Radio to receive every new episode directly to your device by selecting your device type or by copying the RSS feed link and pasting it into your podcast application.
Thanks for listening!
Wretched Radio would not be possible without the financial support of our Gospel Partners.
If you would like to support Wretched Radio we would be extremely grateful. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED.
If you are already a Gospel Partner we couldn’t be more grateful for you if we tried!